Original of Perkadel made from mincemeat and then fried, but in Indonesia Perkedel made with potatoes with a litle mincemeat.
And Now many kinds of Perkedel, some made of tofu, potatoes, Corn and tempeh. and now we make the original version. Perkedel from potatoes.
So lets make it, it's easy
1/2 kg potatoes
1/2 liter of cooking oil
100 grams of ground beef
pepper to taste
1 1/2 tablespoons salt
How to make potato cakes:
- Wash the potatoes and boil until cooked.
- While waiting, puree Seasoning : garlic pepper and salt.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, let it cool and then peel the skin. puree
- Combine with Seasoning and meat.
- The shape of the circle slightly flattened.
- Beat the eggs, then the dough flat were covered with eggs
- Fry until Golden Brown.
- Serve with chili Sauce